We welcome registrations for September 2024 and beyond, for a place before this please contact the Admissions Team before registering.
This Form is for parents and guardians who wish to register their child/children for a place a Badminton School and is specifically for girls applying for a Day Girl place within either our Junior or Senior Schools. If you would like to apply to join Badminton School as a Boarding pupil, please complete this Registration Form instead.
By filling out this Form, you (as the holders of parental responsibility for your daughter) wish to apply for a place at the School for the child named on the form.
You agree to email a copy of the child's birth certificate and passport to our Admissions Team within 48 hours of this Form being completed and pay a non-refundable registration fee of £50.00.
Payments are requested at the end of the Form.
If you have any issues completing the Form, or providing payment, please email our Admissions Team.
1. Registration of your child does not secure your child a place at the School but does ensure that your child will be considered for selection as a pupil at the School;
2. If your child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to the School's terms and conditions for the provision of educational services* which will bind you (as the holders of parental responsibility for her) in the event (and from the moment) that you accept the place;
3. In order to comply with our responsibilities as a registered Child Student Sponsor, you consent to us notifying and/or supplying information relating to you and/or your child's right to enter, reside and/or study in the United Kingdom to the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKVI) unit of the Home Office and, in any event, if your child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to us confirming that your child has the right to enter, live and study in the United Kingdom;
4. If applicable, the School may request from your child's present school or educational institution: (a) information and a reference in respect of your child; and/or (b) information about any outstanding fees and/or supplemental charges;
5. You confirm that the information provided in this Registration Form is true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You will notify the School if there are any changes to the information provided to the School or your and/or our child’s circumstances; and
6. The School may, with reference to one or both of you:
(i) undertake a credit check with a credit reference agency;
(ii) require us to provide the School's Bursar with a bank reference and/or an up-to-date credit report (including a credit score); and/or
(iii) ask us to demonstrate our ability to meet the School’s fees and supplemental charges and the legitimate source of funds we will use to pay those fees and supplemental charges.
7. The School may process any personal data about you (and any additional contacts given) and your child, including sensitive personal data about your child (such as medical details), for the purposes of:
(i) administering its list of prospective pupils;
(ii) its registration, selection and/or admission procedures, including as set out above; and
(iii) communicating with the parents of prospective pupils about the School and generally managing relationships between the School and its prospective pupils.
Even if your child is not offered a place at the School, we retain information about prospective pupils and their parents for 2 years. Please let DFO know if you have any questions or concerns about this.
Further information about how the School processes personal data is set out in the School's Privacy Notice, which is on the School's website and is otherwise available from the School at any time upon request.
Please Note: Both legal parents must be included on the Registration Form. Failure to do so may significantly delay your Application.