This form is for parents and guardians who wish to register their child/children for a palce at Badminton School's Sixth Form and who would like to apply to join the boarding programme.
By filling out this form, you (as the holders of parental responsibility for your daughter) request that your child(s) be registered as a prospective pupil of the School.
You agree to email a copy of the child's birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org and also to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £150 within 48 hours of this form being completed.
Payment can be made by cheque (payable to "Badminton School Limited") or by using our online secure payment platform: https://www.badmintonschool.co.uk/payments
By filling out this form you agree that:
1. registration of our child as a prospective pupil does not secure your child a place at the School but does ensure that your child will be considered for selection as a pupil at the School;
2. if your child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to the School's terms and conditions for the provision of educational services* which will bind us (as the holders of parental responsibility for her) in the event (and from the moment) that you accept the place;
3. in order to comply with our responsibilities as a registered Tier 4 sponsor, you consent to us notifying and/or supplying information relating to you and/or your child's right to enter, reside and/or study in the United Kingdom to the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKVI) unit of the Home Office and, in any event, if your child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to us confirming that your child has the right to enter, live and study in the United Kingdom;
4. if applicable, the School may request from your child's present school or educational institution: (a) information and a reference in respect of your child; and/or (b) information about any outstanding fees and/or supplemental charges;
5. the School may process any personal data about you (and any additional contacts given) and your child, including sensitive personal data about your child (such as medical details), for the purposes of:
(i) administering its list of prospective pupils;
(ii) its registration, selection and/or admission procedures, including as set out above; and
(iii) communicating with the parents of prospective pupils about the School and generally managing relationships between the School and its prospective pupils.
Please Note: Both legal parents must be included on the registration form. Failure to do so may significantly delay your application.